Note: *For all browsers, pop-ups must be enabled to use learning resources in the Resource Library.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to cause concern for people around the world, including educators. During this time, it is essential to institute accurate, precautionary measures so as to keep your students, staff, and community healthy.
For that reason, you now have access to a series of resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) that can be accessed in your Frontline Resource Library (*accessible through the Frontline Insights Platform).
Frontline does not charge for these resources, so anyone in your district with a Frontline account can access this information. Simply go to Resource Library > Browse Library in the application's side navigation.
From there, search “Coronavirus” (via the search bar in top right corner of the page) to quickly locate these resources.
For your convenience, these resources are directly available via the following links:
- CORONAVIRUS: Symptoms
- CORONAVIRUS: Prevention & Treatment
- CORONAVIRUS: Information for School Administrators
- CORONAVIRUS: How it Spreads
- CORONAVIRUS: Frequently Asked Questions
- CORONAVIRUS: Downloadable Fact Sheet
- CORONAVIRUS: Information for School Nurses
- CORONAVIRUS: What to Do if You are Sick
- CORONAVIRUS: Providing Services to Children with Disabilities
- Non-Regulatory Guidance on Flexibility and Waivers for Grantees and Program Participants Impacted by Federally Declared Disasters
Catalog Administrators in districts that use Frontline’s Professional Learning Management (PLM) may want to create Activities to assign and track staff usage of these resources.
If this is something you would like to do, and your district is already configured for online activities, please contact Professional Growth Support.