As a multi-district substitute, you must make a slight transition if one of your districts upgrades to the Frontline Insights Platform. This transition involves a new and improved method of accessing your multi-district details, but keep in mind that the information provided to you remains the same.
Updating Your Account
A district that updates to the Insights Platform will prompt you to update your account once you attempt to log in. This update involves the creation of a new, single username and password, and it replaces your current phone number login and 4-or-5 digit PIN. Click here to learn more.
The absence management feature appears slightly different but the same functionality still exists.
- Application Switcher: This displays your current application. Some users have access to more than one application based on which district is selected and which applications the district has purchased.
- District Switcher: This allows you to delve further into a specific district to view available jobs or assignments.
- Help Resources: This contains the district's contact person and a link to Frontline's Learning Center.
- Frontline Account Information: This controls a series of settings. Click the "Multi-district" vs. "Substitute" view to either collectively view all applicable district information (multi-district view) or to view a single district at a time. Select Account Settings to change your username/password and manage Frontline Account settings. Or, click Sign Out to exit the application.
- Notifications: This allows you to view all personal notifications.
- Navigation Bar: The side navigation includes Available Jobs, History, Feedback, and Preferences.
Connecting Other Districts
If any district does not appear through your Frontline Account, you can add it through your Preferences. To do this, click Preferences via the side navigation and click District List from the options that appear.
Two options will appear and each applies to a specific scenario.
- Add a District: Select this option to combine a non-platform account with the platform account and collectively view details for both. (Simply enter the credentials for your non-platform account and click Add.)
- Merge Frontline Account: Select this option to merge multiple Frontline Accounts if you accidentally created more than one username/password during the creation of your single Frontline Account.