As a multi-district substitute, you must make a slight transition if one of your districts upgrades to the Frontline Insights Platform. This transition does not change the data within your application but provides a new and improved method for accessing your multi-district details.
Updating Your Account
A district that updates to the Insights Platform will prompt you to update your account once you attempt to log in. This update involves the creation of a new, single username and password, and it replaces your current phone number login and 4-or-5-digit PIN. Click here to learn more about the account creation process.
Once you log in, the absence management feature appears slightly different, but the same functionality still exists.
- Application Switcher: This displays your current application. Some users have access to more than one application based on which district is selected and which applications the district has purchased.
- District Switcher: This allows you to delve further into a specific district to view available jobs or assignments.
- Help Resources: This contains the district's contact person and a link to Frontline's Learning Center.
- Frontline Account Information: This controls a series of settings. Click the "Multi-district" vs. "Substitute" view to either collectively view all applicable district information (multi-district view) or to view a single district at a time. Select Account Settings to change your username/password and manage Frontline Account settings. Or, click Sign Out to exit the application.
- Notifications: This allows you to view all personal notifications.
- Navigation Bar: The side navigation includes Available Jobs, History, Feedback, and Preferences.
Connecting Other Districts or Accounts
If any district or application does not appear through your Frontline Account, you can add it through your Preferences. To do this, click Preferences via the side navigation and click District List from the options that appear.
Each option applies to a specific scenario. Reference this article if you wish to learn more.
- Add a District: Select this option to add an additional district to your account so you can collectively view details for both. (Simply enter the credentials for the additional account and click Add.)
- Merge Frontline Account: Select this option to merge multiple Frontline Accounts if you accidentally created more than one username/password during the creation of your single Frontline Account. (Enter the username and password for any additional Frontline accounts your created and click Verify and Add Account.