You may have heard some recent buzz about Frontline's new Insights Platform! This exciting addition provides increased security measures and includes single sign-in capabilities for district users with multiple Frontline solutions.
As you review your own district's setup, you may have questions regarding the substitutes who work in multiple districts. The Insights Platform remains a purchasable feature, so districts may or may not have this addition. Review the following section to address a few frequently asked questions regarding multi-district substitutes and the Platform.
- Once a district goes "live" with the Foundation of the Insights Platform, a substitute will need to transition to a single Frontline Account. You can learn more about the creation of this account here.
- A substitute will use his/her Frontline Account credentials for all districts. This includes districts with and without the Platform.
- Multi-district substitutes associated with any district on the Foundation will no longer use their multi-district PIN to log in online, but they will continue to use this PIN to accept jobs and check for available jobs when using the phone system or Jobulator. They will use their single-district PINs to log or clock in on Time & Attendance kiosks.
- All users who set up a Frontline Account will manage their own credential recovery. They can follow the prompts on the sign in page to acquire both their ID/username and/or their PIN/password. You can learn more about credential recovery here.
- Multi-district subs who do not see a district through the Frontline Account can go to Preferences > District List and enter their original phone number and PIN to add a district.
- The content of a substitute's site remains consistent with a substitute's current account.