You may have heard some recent buzz about Frontline's new Insights Platform! This exciting addition provides increased security measures and includes single sign-in capabilities for district users with multiple Frontline applications.
As you review your own organization's setup, you may have questions regarding the substitutes who work in multiple districts. The Insights Platform is an upgrade that provides enhanced functionality, but not all districts may have the upgrade. Review the following section to address a few frequently asked questions regarding multi-district substitutes and the Platform.
- Once a district goes "live" with the Insights Platform, a substitute will need to transition to a single Frontline Account. You can learn more about the creation of this account here.
- A substitute will use his/her Frontline Account credentials for all districts. This includes districts with and without the Platform.
- Multi-district substitutes associated with any district on the Insights Platform will no longer use their multi-district PIN to log in online, but they will continue to use this PIN to accept jobs and check for available jobs when using the phone system or Jobulator. They will also use their single-district PINs to log in or clock in on Time & Attendance kiosks.
- All users who set up a Frontline Account will manage their own credential recovery. They can follow the prompts on the sign in page to acquire both their ID/username and/or their PIN/password. You can learn more about credential recovery here.
- Multi-district subs who do not see a district through the Frontline Account can go to Preferences > District List and enter their original phone number and PIN to add a district.
- The content of a substitute's site remains consistent with a substitute's current account. The Platform provides enhanced system functionality (i.e. single username/password, side navigation, etc.).